Looking for the Best Things to Do at Lake Conroe?
The glistening waters of Lake Conroe cover 22,000 acres just west of Conroe itself. A place of abundant beauty, it’s an ideal setting for camping, fishing, swimming, and much more besides. Just try visiting:
- Lake Conroe Park
- North Lake Conroe Paddling Co
- Nauti-Dayz Rental Boats
- The Lone Star Trail
What Should You Do at Lake Conroe?
- Spend the Day at Lake Conroe Park: With fishing piers and swimming areas, Lake Conroe Park is a fantastic place to spend the day. Bring along your own food to enjoy at their picnic tables and cook at their barbeque grills. Bring a ball with you to make use of the volleyball courts.
- Savor Nature with North Lake Conroe Paddling Co: Offering sit-on-top kayaks, North Lake Conroe Paddling lets you tour along the north side of Lake Conroe from the water. You can even enjoy cross-terrain experiences switching between kayak and cycle, and you’ll find kayaks made for youths and fishers.
- Hit the Water with Nauti-Dayz Rental Boats: Fancy taking to the water in something a little more powerful? Nauti-Dayz Rental Boats has what you need, including pontoon boats for families, party barges for the partiers, and jet skis for the thrill seekers. Every rental includes life jackets, and your first tank of fuel is free.
- Ride a HydroRocket: Hydro-flight experts, the team at HydroRockets consists of certified professionals who can help propel you above the tranquil waters of Lake Conroe. If you’ve never experienced hydro-flight, it’s time you did.
- Tackle the Lone Star Trail: This 129-mile hike is the longest continuous trail in Texas. Passing right next to Lake Conroe, it takes in the rugged beauty of the Sam Houston National Forest. If you want to traverse the entire trail, bring a tent to enjoy some Lake Conroe camping.
Don’t Miss Out on Lake Conroe
Here at Gullo Ford of Conroe, we love having the activities and stunning natural splendor of Lake Conroe right on our doorstep — our dealership is less than a 30-minute drive from the water’s edge! Contact us today to find out more, or even if your looking for advice on where to eat in Conroe.