Out of State/Out of Area/Outside Financing
Please Be Aware Gullo Ford Has In Place Several Items Of Importance For Out Of Area/Out Of State Purchasers/Cash Purchasers.
1) We do require a mandatory credit check to be completed regardless of bank or credit union or lender you may be completing your loan arrangements with. Cash purchases paid for with US Dollars do not require a credit check.
2) If you are arranging your financing with a bank or credit union, we will need 48 hours advanced notice with a complete address, phone number, and a point of contact we may contact for verification.
3) We have in place a mandatory use of Nationwide DMV services for state tax, title, and license fees your state may charge. We do not allow customers to do their own title and tax payments themselves.
4) Down Payments can be in the form of cash OR wire transfer with instructions we can provide. NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR CASHIERS CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5) All parties need to be present that are on the loan. In certain cases, we can overnight the papers beforehand and have the second party or spouse bring those papers with them when they come in. In those cases, a copy of the spouse’s valid driver’s license and signed docs can be sent to dealership overnight with the arrival before taking delivery.
6) AutoFi- You may complete most all documents under the finance tab if financing with Ford Motor Credit.
7) Wire Transfers- On out of state and out of area purchases, this is the quickest and preferred way to purchase. However, it must be completed Monday thru Thursday by 4pm for Friday.
8) A current state driver’s license and full coverage insurance transferred to the new purchase is mandatory before taking delivery.
9) Until Gullo Ford has all completed documents required by the lender and the state, all monies owed in house, or a completed acceptable contract with one of our lenders, delivery cannot take place.
10) 2 additional forms of ID in addition to driver’s license is mandatory.
11) Gullo will deliver the vehicle to you on a Saturday, however, all monies and required paperwork and identification must be made Monday thru Friday before 5pm central time.