The Mustang’s Performance is in a Class of its Own
The Ford Mustang
‘s engines are tamed via a 10-speed automatic transmission system designed for optimal ratio progression and uncanny performance. Expect quick upshift and downshift capability, plus steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles for direct control. Additional performance features include:
- Class-Exclusive Active Valve Performance Exhaust: Set Quiet Start or Normal when you’re in the middle of The Woodlands or Spring, then switch to Sport or Track when you need an energy boost on your way into Conroe.
- Launch Control: Integrates brakes, traction control, and powertrain control for exceptional acceleration right off the line.
- MagneRide Damping System: Responds to changing road conditions 1,000 times per second for each damper to deliver a ride as smooth as silk.
- Independent Rear Suspension: Works to minimize body roll and iron out any imperfections in the road.
- Available Selectable Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS): Select one of three power-assist settings to customize steering controls around changing needs. Modes include Comfort, Sport, and Normal.
Learn More About the 2019 Mustang
As you push the 2019 Ford Mustang’s performance to its limits, you can keep track of how the vehicle is performing on your instrument cluster. A wide range of performance metrics are provided in real-time, including:
- Acceleration Times and Lap Times
- Lateral and Longitudinal G-Forces
- Automatic and Countdown Starts
Drive the New Mustang at Gullo Ford of Conroe
You should now have a pretty clear picture of what the new Mustang can do, but nothing is going to compare to experiencing it firsthand. If you’d like to do just that, contact us today to arrange a test drive. You can also apply for financing from the comfort of your own home using our handy online tool.