Ford F-150 Engine and Off-Road Options
If you want more power than models like the GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 can muster, the Raptor’s 3.5L V6 will more than make its mark. Of course, the Raptor is focused mainly on off-road performance, so it offers:
- A 500-pound weight drop over the previous generation
- Torque-On-Demand transfer case
- FOX Racing Shox
And the Raptor engine certainly doesn’t exist in a vacuum, with additional performance-enhancing Ford F-150 engines including:
- 3.3L Ti-VCT V6: Makes up to 290 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.7L EcoBoost V6: Makes up to 325 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8: Makes up to 395 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L V6 EcoBoost: Makes up to 375 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque.
- Best-in-Class 13,200-Pound Maximum Tow Rating
- Best-in-Class 3,270-Pound Maximum Payload Rating
That sort of thunderous power delivers unrivaled capability:
And if you want to venture across differing terrain types, simply use Select Drive Modes to cycle between:
Explore the Full Lineup of Ford Trucks Available Now at Gullo Ford of Conroe
Whether you’d like to experience Ford F-150’s performance first-hand or take a closer look at the Ford F-150 or Ford Super Duty range, simply pay a visit to Gullo Ford of Conroe or contact one of our team directly.