2018 Ford F-150 vs. 2018 Ford Super Duty
Comparing 2018 Ford F-150 vs. 2018 Ford Super Duty is serious business. Working from a half-ton like the Ford F-150 through heavy-duty Super Duty models like the Ford F-250, Ford F-350, and Ford F-450 affects numerous key factors, including:
- Horsepower and Torque
- Maximum Tow Rating
- Maximum Payload Rating
- Onboard Technology
Let’s take a closer look at how these Ford trucks compare.
Ford Trucks: Horsepower and Torque
Trucks fans in The Woodlands, TX have their pick of performance configurations. A wide range of engine options are available with the 2018 Ford F-150, including:
- 3.3L V6: Generates up to 290 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.7L V6: Generates up to 325 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque
- 5.0L V8: Generates up to 395 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque
- Turbocharged 3.5L V6: Generates up to 450 hp and 510 lb-ft of torque
The 2018 Ford Super Duty is significantly more powerful. It achieves up to 450 horsepower and 935 lb.-ft. of torque.
Ford Trucks: Towing and Payload
The 2018 Ford F-150 finds no competition in the half-ton segment. Thanks to revolutionary aluminum-alloy bodywork and the relentlessly powerful engines listed above, it offers:
- Best-in-Class 13,200 lbs. Maximum Tow Rating
- Best-in-Class 3,270 lbs. Maximum Payload Rating
The Ford Super Duty is naturally a touch stronger:
- Maximum Towing: Up to 18,500 lbs. with the Ford F-250 or a staggering 34,000 lbs. with the Ford F-450.
- Maximum Payload: Up to 4,200 lbs. with the Ford F-250, 5,630 lbs. with the Ford F-450, or 7,630 lbs. with the Ford F-350.
Ford Trucks: Technology
Ford trucks are about more than capability. You’ll also enjoy cutting-edge tech as you journey around Spring, TX, though each model brings its own tech to the table.
You’ll find the following features available with both the 2018 Ford F-150 and the 2018 Ford Super Duty:
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Forward-Collision Warning
- SYNC 3 Infotainment System
However, only the Ford Super Duty offers:
- In-Cab Trailer-Tire-Pressure Monitor
- Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera System
Test Drive Your Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, or Ford F-450 Today
You’ll find the Ford F-150 and Ford Super Duty available now from Gullo Ford of Conroe. To arrange a test drive, simply contact us today–you’re also free to apply for financing directly.