Dear Gullo Ford Customers,
We know there is a growing concern as the outbreak and impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. Ensuring the health and wellbeing of our employees and our customers has always been a top priority to us, and even more so during this time.
Our employees, as well as your health and safety are important to us.
We want to let you know that from day one, we have always taken precautions to help prevent the spread of communicable illnesses.
- We have hand-sanitizer stations throughout the dealership.
- We are thoroughly disinfecting door handles, chairs, offices, bathroom surfaces, as well as loaner and demo vehicles.
- We have implemented a “Hand Shake Free Zone” at our Dealership and asking the employees who are in and out of customer vehicles to wear gloves.
- We have instructed our employees that if they are showing symptoms or if they may have come in contact with someone who is showing symptoms, that they should not come to work.
- We are also asking you, our customers, if you are showing symptoms, please take the precautionary steps and reschedule your service or sales appointments.
We remain committed to you, and to doing our part as an organization to keep a clean, sanitized and safe environment.
Thank you for being a part of the Gullo Ford of Conroe Family!